I am trying to setup a samba server on Redhat Fedora 2 and trying to connect to it
through Windows XP Professional.

This samba server is a standalone server.  I can see it in the Network Places.  Every
time I try to connect to it I get the following error in Windows.

"\\Samba is not accessible.  You might not have permission to use this network
resource.  Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access
permissions.  The network path was not found."

Here is my smb.conf file that I created using SWAT.  Can anyone help me?

Thank You

Jason

# Samba config file created using SWAT
# from 192.168.1.2 (192.168.1.2)
# Date: 2004/09/15 23:22:05

# Global parameters
[global]
        log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
        max log size = 50
        dns proxy = No
        ldap ssl = no
        idmap uid = 16777216-33554431
        idmap gid = 16777216-33554431
        hosts allow = 192.168.1., 192.168.2., 127.

[homes]
        comment = Home Directories
        path = /home
        read only = No