I moved an old smb system (version 2) over to a completely new system with version 3.0.7 running on FC2. I just copied the config files over and then ran swat and adjusted any problems that I found. Then save the swat config and started the smb server. Gosh be Good! It worked just fine.

But...

I stared noticing entries like these in the logs:

rpc_server/srv_util.c:get_domain_user_groups(376) get_domain_user_groups: primary gid of user [jc.nelson] is not a Domain group ! get_domain_user_groups: You should fix it, NT doesn't like that : 8 Time(s)

Anyone know what this is and how to fix it?