Andrew,

I didn't have the time to compile and test the pre-3.0.7 releases, but just did some testing on the 3.0.7 release.... and it looks good.

The ntlm_auth "--require-membership-of" option appears to work as expected. This will make it really easy to use squid in fairly sophisticated access policy.

Thanks for your help,

--
Matt Doran
PaperCut Software Pty. Ltd.