Hello everyone, I have foolishly installed SP2 on a XP Pro laptop and now I
can't print to samba printers anymore.  I have upgraded to samba 3.0.7 on my
server but it still doesn't work.  I see they have patched the 2.2.11
version for something that looks like my issue, but nothing for 3.0.7. I
attempted to downgrade my server to 2.2.11, but let's just say that didn't
go well.  Source build vs. RPM initial install.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Pete