Sorry I'm re-posting this topic because I'm becoming crazy about it

In addiction to what follows (that is the old post) I can add that in some hours everything return ok.

I use samba and winbind under linux in a NT4 domain.
I've set pam to use winbind for authentication. Every NT domain user has his home (/home/winnt/j.smith) and can login the machine.
It is going all ok but sometimes, I can't understand why, some users are not recognized. If I try getent passwd I see them but if I try to login (or su) the user I receive the message that the user does not exist.
The problem appears randomly for 1 or 2 users of 100.
Is there a way to force a sync of the users, and why I see the user with getent but I can't login that user?

Here is the global section of my smb.conf

[global]

   workgroup = DOMINIO_NT
   netbios name = GOLIA
   server string = Samba Server %v