Hi, all
you can use cpau ( run as replacement ) to make any script ( bat etc )
running with admin rights, theres also a little prog called hidecmd which makes the run of the netlogon invisible.
After alle the script must be readable under native linux and in the samba share and build with a dos compatible editor like notepad.
Regards

John H Terpstra schrieb:
Folks,

If you want to execute a batch or command file that will update the windows client clock you need to note that only Administrator has the right (privilege) to update the system clock. This means that you need to update user rights and privileges so that "Everyone" or "Domain Users" can update the clock. This is NOT a samba problem - it is a Windows security settings issue.

Log onto your Windows XP Pro system. Open up:
Start->Control Panel->Administrative Tools->Local Security Settings

In the left panel:
Local Policies->User Rights Assignment

In the right panel:
Change the system time

Give the appropriate users or groups the right to change the system time.

Reboot the Windows XP Pro machine.

Now when you log on the time will update as the logon script executes.

This stuff is so simple! :)

- John T.