Torsten E. wrote:
Now my questions are:
- how to find out which Domain Admins group is the right one? How can I
see their IDs?
- where are those groups listed/managed? NTUsers is an manually added
group, and so its listed in /etc/group, but I didn't find the MS-style
groups ...

Look into 'net groupmap list'. The right 'Domain Admins' should have RID (the last number after '-') 512 and SID (all numbers before the last '-') corresponding to your Domain SID ('net getlocalsid').

Use 'net groupmap delete' or 'net gropumap modify' to fix the problem.

Igor