I'm a samba 2.2.1a server user and I've experienced a new problem
Did you have any solution to this problem?

Holy old version Batman. Upgrade to at least the latest stable 2.2.x (currently 12 as of this morning) or better yet go up to the latest 3.0.x which I believe is 7. There are known issues with SP2 printing before 2.2.11 and 3.0.(some version that I can't remember).

--
Paul Gienger Office: 701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc. Information Systems Consultant Fax: 701-281-1322