I'm running Samba 3.0.7 as a PDC on a Redhat 7.3 box and have setup group mapping on the required domain groups to local unix groups. All seems fine here.

When I log in to the samba domain with a Win XP client or Win2x client pre SP 4, all is fine. The user comes in as a member of what ever mapped domain group they've been assigned. However, if I log in on Win 2k SP4, the user comes in as a member of the default windows guest group. For some reason Win2k SP 4 doesn't seem to be pulling the domain group information from Samba. Anyone else seeing this? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Greg
--
Greg J. Zartman, P.E.