Envinronment: Samba PDC w/LDAP backend & XP Pro clients.

OK, so here is my idea:

The ESP PrintPro drivers are free native windows CUPS network drivers that facilitate all the cool wackiness and printer control that users are used to. So what if we just use Samba to distribute them? Then everything is native CUPS and users still get point and print.

:-)

Is this feasible?  Am I way off base here?

Of course an alternative is to just drop a link on each users desktop that points at a share where the PrintPro drivers are kept and a doc on how to use them, but I much prefer point and print.

Jim C.
| I can be reached on the following Instant Messenger services: |
| MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  AIM: WyteLi0n  ICQ: 123291844         |
| Y!: j_c_llings               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]        |