Hello.

I recompiled from the samba.org 3.0.7 SRPMs and it worked like a charm.  I think the
problem may have been that I was using RHEL3's 3.0.6 samba RPMs which depended on
their own krb5-libs, and I used kerberos rpms that don't use e2fsprogs's libcom_err.

Anyone privilaged enough to be using RHEL3 to integrate their linux machines into ADS
may want to rebuild anything depending on kerberos, at least if they followed the same
path I did.

Best regards,
Al