To: "Gustavo Lima" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Samba] Samba on WAN

Gustavo Lima wrote:

On the other office I´m using the same system and both are linked with a 256k Frame-relay connection. The domain is called other-dom. In the mais office I have a firewall where is connected my LAN in one iface, internet connection in the second iface and on third is connected the router that establishes the frame-relay connection. The security guys said me there´s no rule blocking 137, 139 or 445 traffic. Is there any other port used by samba or WINS?

Depending on authentication methods 389 ldap 636 ldaps 88 kerberos 749 kerberos admin

Mostly just 389 & perhaps 88.

Hope it helps.

Regards, Doug