Greetings Admins,

I'm using the sambafax backend for cups to serve Point'n'Print->Fax to XP clients
using samba 3.0.7 and cups 1.1.20.

The problem is that the users printjob, converted to postscript from samba/cups, can't
be converted to ascii using ps2ascii:

<snip>
xprint-admin:/SC/ss/cupspykota/spool/fax# ps2ascii psfile.ps
%%[ ProductName: ESP Ghostscript ]%%
ERROR: rangecheckOFFENDING COMMAND: get STACK: 1 [0 ] true 239  (\Delta \Theta \Lambda
\Delta )7134  566 -savelevel-
                                     %%[ Error: rangecheck; OffendingCommand: get ]%%
ESP Ghostscript 7.07.1: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1
</snip>

I need the ps file converted to ascii so that I can get the destination fax number
from the printfile.  I don't know if the problem lies with cups or samba!

I am using the adobe print drivers for this fax queue(defprtr2.ppd, ps5ui.dll,
pscript.hlp, pscript.ntf, pscript5.dll) with the postscript option set for "Optimize
for Portability".

Please hel
p!

regards,