On Dec 1, Andrew Gaffney wrote:

the internet using openvpn. I've been told that samba (through no fault of its own) doesn't work very well through a VPN.
Seems to do a reasonable job here.

I want the workstations in the new network to be able to logon to the domain and access the file shares hosted by the samba PDC in the first network. Will I be able to do this? Easily? :)
The thing to use is a DHCP server that also provides clients with the IP address of the PDC through the netbios-name-servers option in the ISC DHCP server.

tom.