On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Michael Lueck wrote:

> Are you sure you have the smb.conf set to run a master browser? I'll hand out
> my stock advice as usual. Compare notes to our working Samba3 standard...
>
> ftp://ftp.lueckdatasystems.com/pub/presentations/klugsamba3pdc-bookreview.pdf

Thanks.  I'll check that out.  However, this morning, it just started
working again.  I now strongly suspect the problem is somebody else
running some competing server on the same subnet.  I'll have to wait until
it fails again and look for the culprit.

--
    Andy Dougherty              [EMAIL PROTECTED]