Hi,

I have just moved my samba 3.0.8 PDC from a Solaris 2.8 machine to a SUSE 9.1 machine.

I moved passwd. group, smb.conf and everything in ../private. Things seemed to be going fine until
some of my user could no longer login to the domain. The samba log indicates "NT_STATUS_WRONG_PASSWORD". I have deleted and recreated both the unix and the domain accounts to no avail. Below is the pertenent part of the smb.conf file.

   [global]
   netbios name = sebastes
   workgroup = SCBACKUP
   encrypt passwords = yes

   domain master = yes
   local master = yes
   preferred master = yes
   os level = 65

    socket options = TCP_NODELAY

   log file = /var/log/samba.log
   log level = 2
   max log size = 10000

   security = user
   domain logons = yes
   passdb backend = tdbsam

   logon script = logon.bat

#    logon home = \\%L\%U

   logon drive = U:

   time server = yes

Thanks,

John Allen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
add machine script = /usr/sbin/useradd -d /dev/null -g 300 -s /bin/false %u

[netlogon]
   path = /usr/local/samba/lib/netlogon
   read only = yes
   write list = ntadmin