Some preliminary testing indicates that there may be problems in the newly released Red Hat 3.0.9 packages (not samba.org's) in regard to joining an AD as a full member (w/kerberos). This may also affect maintaining current membership in such an environment. If anyone has already upgraded and is experiencing the same or different behavior please let me know. Specifically we are seeing "no support for encryption type" messages when using a "net ads join" and a return code of -1.

Christian