hi,
  Now I have tow computers, one is RH9 linux  , the other is windows 2000. I
have configed samba 3.0.7  running on  linux, so  windows could share linux
computer's files.
But there's a problem :  when windows using network neighborhood connect  linux
samba server, I login into a folder using account and password for this folder,
 windows will
remember this account and password,  and now I couldn't login into another
folder using account and password for that folder until I use "net use * /del"
command,
who can help me resolve this problem or who can analyse this problem detailedly?

Best regard
Anders Ma