On Thursday 27 January 2005 12:39, Michael Gargiullo wrote:

> No matter if I connect from my Linux laptop, or my WinXP desktop I
> receive the error stating "Not Enough Free disk space" (From the windows
> macine), and "cp: writing `public-share/gmp-4.1.4.tar.gz': No space left
> on device" from the linux machine.
<<SNIP>>
>         path = /home/samba-share

Are you by chance trying to connect or copy files using the command line?

According to your smb.conf file, the path is /home/samba-share, and the share
that is available on the network is \\workgroup\public

Where does the "public-share" in the error message come from?

I would guess it's a typo in your commandline connection attempt
If that doesn't ring your bell, try
        confirm that home is mounted
        check the unix permissions on your share directory