What does the T option, Temporary duplicate of other account, do precisely? I've been searching around and haven't been able to find any information on it.

In the samaba 2.2.X days I used copy a users password hash, change their password so I could use their account, and then put the hash back in to the password file. This way I don't have to track users' passwords and can still use their account.

Now that I'm using samba 3.0.10 with tdbsam I'm looking for similar functionality. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

--
Steven Kurylo