Hello,
(B        I am having the same problem as below. I am using 3.02a on FreeBSD.
(B        Was this solved or does anyone know how to solve it?
(BMany Thanks,
(BChetana
(B
(BOn Wed, May 26, 2004 at 09:54:18AM +0200, yves.lejeune at kodak.com wrote:
(B> Hello,
(B>
(B> > >
(B> > > Is is normal to have the initial double SMB_VFS_CONNECT and
(B> > > SMB_VFS_DISCONNECT ?
(B> > > Should I count the number of SMB_VFS_CONNECT, and really disconnect
(B> only
(B> > > when the same
(B> > > number of SMB_VFS_DISCONNECT is called ?
(B> >
(B> > Yes, use a reference count here.
(B>
(B> I tried to store a reference counter in the "vfs_handle_struct::data"
(B> field, but it does not help:
(B> when SMB_VFS_CONNECT is called the second time for the same process,
(B> its "vfs_handle_struct::data" field is NULL., so I have nothing to
(B> increment.
(B
(BCan you give me a copy of your source code, plus the exact sequence
(Bof operations on the client you use to reproduce this ? I'd like to
(Bhelp track down and fix this,
(B
(BThanks,
(B
(B        Jeremy.
(B
(B--
(BTo unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the
(Binstructions:  https://lists.samba.org/mailman/listinfo/samba