CPU 99.3%:
2170 root      25   0 11656 3228  10m R 99.3  0.5   0:07.42 smbd

We're having the same problems as many others with print queues, client
lock-ups, etc.  I think
maybe this CPU problem is related as we have two servers in two locations with
the same versions,
and both had the problem immediately after upgrading to 3.0.10.  We use the YUM
facility to
upgrade Samba.  To react to these problems without waiting for the .11 release,
is it possible to
use the FC3 RPM of RC1 on a Fedora Core 2 box?  If not, a pointer to a FC2
binary would be
appreciated.

Many Thanks-
Kel