However, I've noticed that on two completely separate networks
(configured in a similar manner) certain Windows 2K/XP stations just
stop updating profiles though the rest are still updating regularly upon
logout. In a new Samba install I performed a few months ago some of the
existing 2K/XP machines have never updated the roaming profile.

I know you're saying workstation here, but since most of the time a workstation is person specific and for general clarification:

Is this a user problem or a workstation problem? If you log in with a different random user does it update ok and/or does the problem follow a user around to different workstations?

-- -- Paul Gienger Office: 701-281-1884 Applied Engineering Inc. Systems Architect Fax: 701-281-1322 URL: www.ae-solutions.com mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]