Hi,

I have a Samba server working on my LAN and it have some problems with some characters in the file name, eg.

123:testedearq:123456

  In the Linux console, the file name is displayed like this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] teste]# ls
123:testedearq:123456
[EMAIL PROTECTED] teste]#

  But in Samba share, the file name is displayed like this:

123TE~M3

Any ideia about how can I fix it to show the correct name in the Samba share?

smb.conf configuration (withou this configuration, I have the same problem and some others one):

       character set = iso8859-1
       client code page = 850
       valid chars = áÁéÉíÍóÓúÚâÂêÊôÔãÃõÕàÀòÒ:;

PS: I believe that is caused by the ":" because long file names are displayed correctly, but the files need ":" in the name.

Thank's a lot.

--
Márcio Oliveira
LPIC-2