If I try directly with krb : borealis:/var/lib/samba# kinit [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Password for [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
kinit(v5): Clock skew too great while getting initial credentials

Have you tried to sync your clocks with a central source? Do you run ntp? Accurate timekeeping becomes very important with all the various protocols running around out there. Dynamic DNS likes it, Kerberos, I've run into atleast a couple extra ones too that I can't remember.

--
Paul Gienger                    Office: 701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.