Hi,

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 10:26:10PM -0700, Ben Gaide wrote:

> 3. print command is apairently being ignored completely. I attempted as

With printing=cups the print command is ignored. Please see the doc,
I think it says that you should use printing=sysv to be able to
specify a printing command.

> My primary Goal is to record the number of pages printed by each user.
> If you have a way to output user:pages as a new line to a  text file I
> can parse that with a cron job. Please let me know.

  http://www.librelogiciel.com/software/PyKota/action_Presentation

This can be used in accounting only mode (no quota) if you want, and
you can mix users with quotas and users in accounting only mode.

bye

Jerome Alet