Hi all!

After upgrading from Samba2 to Samba 3.0.10 we have some serious problems with authenticating users with Winbind via NTLM to a NT4 Domain.

After working for a while a strange error occurs in the Winbind log. Every authentication attempt ends with a serious error "NT_STATUS_PIPE_DISCONNECT". Can anybody tell me what´s happening here? Restarting winbind has no affect. The error keeps coming. After switching back to Samba 2 everything is fine.

I´ve searched Goggle and the Mailinglist archive but noone mentioned this error before.

Thanks for your help.

Thomas