What us your backend :
- LDAP
- smbpasswd

If you execute pdbedit -Lv user with a user OK and a "bad" user, are there some difference.

And what is the message from windows client .
HAve you some errors message in samba logs.

Caroly Arenas a écrit :

Sorry,

I got Samba 3.0.10-1, in a Fedora Core 3 Linux. Windows 2000 professional...

Yes, the same user connect to certain machines, not to all.... And
some users try to connect to that same machine that the earlier user
logged in and they can't.

What could it be???