tom burkart wrote:
On Apr 27, Per olof Ljungmark wrote:

How is it installed?

Exactly. I had used the ports system (usually works well) but grabbed the .tgz off idealx instead and that worked.

It sounds like a very old smbldap_tools.pm is in use on your system and the new (current) one gets ignored.
For it to work, my rpms (linux) install it in /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/smbldap_tools.pm
This means that you may have to find any occurrence of the smbldap_tools.pm module and replace it with the latest one.

Sorry, was'nt that either. There must be something fishy with the FreeBSD smbldap-tools 0.8.7 port, I've e-mailed the maintainer, maybe he has an idea. Meanwhile, it did work with the tgz from idealx so I'm fine.

Thanks,
Per olof