I've finally found out how to use roaming profiles in domain level.

Samba2.2 and 3.0 always checks owner's ACL for profile directories. But
Samba returns correct owner ACL in a little bit different format with
Windows. For example:
Samba as profiles resource responses owner ACL for profile directory:
  Owner: S-1-5-21-2951980089-3660375505-290094901-1224
     Revision: 1
     Num Auth: 5
     Authority: 5
     Sub-authorities: 21-2951980089-3660375505-290094901
     RID: 1224
Windows as profiles resource responses owner ACL for profile directory:
  Owner: S-1-5-21-2951980089
     Revision: 1
     Num Auth: 5
     Authority: 5
     Sub-authorities: 21-2951980089

Even profile's owner is a valid domain user with accessible permissions
on all files/directories in profile directory, Windows clients would
disallow to access to profiles, and terminate to send incoming requests
for loading profiles.

Since Windows 2K/XP clients have a registry value to control if to check
owner ACL for profile directories. I used it to not check ownership. Go
to Group policy/Local Computer Configuration/Administrative
templates/System/Logon for Windows 2K/XP, and enable "Do not Check for
User Ownership of Roaming Profiles Folders". The default value is "Not
configured". This works to me.

Thanks.
-Ying