Tony Earnshaw wrote:

tir, 03.05.2005 kl. 20.49 skrev Guido Lorenzutti:

The problem is that i don't know why when a user logs in it gets mapped a network share of his remote profile. I wan't to stop this.

You mean you want to stop roaming profiles for users?

--Tonni

Nop, i just want to NOT see the "logon drive" on "my pc" on windows. If a define

logon drive = G

On windows i have the G: drive with my profile. And...

logon drive =

(nothing)

On windows, i have the Z: drive with my profile.

I just don't wan't the ANY_LETTER: drive mapped on windows.

Oh. Write a logon script for each user, using, for example, 'net use z: /delete' for each drive letter that's mapped and you don't want to see. Actually, the profiles share should not be mapped anyway. If you don't have a profiles share, the profiles will get put in the user's home directory, which you probably don't want.

--Tonni

Im doing this. The profile is mapped even if i use the "net use drive: /delete". Even if i set another share to map to this drive letter! I need the profile share because im using roaming profiles.