Hi,

I am having a problem with samba 3.0.8 on fedora 3.

I have a workgroup consisting of the fedora box and two xp machines. Same User
accounts are set up on all 3 pc's.

I can smbmount and browse the shares on one of the XP boxes from the fedora
box, but can only smbmount the shares from the other XP box. When I try to
browse the contents of the 2nd XP box from the file manager window I get a
window saying "the folder contents could not be displayed" and "you do not have
the permissions necessary to view the contents of ......etc".

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

thanks