On Tue, 17 May 2005, David Brodbeck wrote:

Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 10:31:38 -0400
From: David Brodbeck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [Samba] Re: nazi spam in German over list address

-----Original Message-----
From: JLB [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'd go further and cut down on membership to people emailing from
non-Windows systems (including Webmail systems, until someone
invents a worm that spreads through those...)

Okay, I'm sorry, but that's the dumbest idea yet. If they didn't have Windows, why would they use Samba?

"Having Windows" and "transmitting emails from a Windows machine" are two totally different things.

Many Windows users use Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, corporate Webmail, etc.