Error's in a notepad ???...

isn't this just a desktop.ini in the startup folder problem ?
or is it a real error from the shell32.dll ??
(coz that might not be samba related ..)

Laters.
Collen

Matt Schwartz wrote:
I am getting a shell32.dll error with my roaming profiles. I have never seen this before and google queries haven't gotten any solutions. I am using WinXP with the current service pack. This shell32.dll error pops up in a notepad window. This is kind of annoying and I know its windows related. Anyone know how to shut it off, its driving me mad.