I've tried changing the following under parameters over the last couple of days:
        disablepasswordchange
        requiresignorseal
        requirestrongkey
        sealsecurechannel
        signsecurechannel

Any other keys I should be looking at?

I'm beginning to wonder if Microsoft made some changes to the final copy of XP 64 and there is perhaps a new registry key hidden somewhere.

Brian

Dominic Iadicicco wrote:
It probably has nothing to do with the 64 bit processer.  It sounds
like there is somthing in the windows registry that not right,  You
migh try messing with the different setting in
HKLM\System\CurrnetControlSet\Services\Netlogon\Parameters\

Things like sealsecurechannel or signsecurechannel my need to be
changed to a 0, also I know it should not make a difference you might
also want to change requiresignalorseal .

Good Luck