I just installed Samba and when I try to start the smbd I get an error
message
"Cannot load module libldap.a<libldap.so.2>

Is there anything else I need ti install on top of Samba like openldap
and openssl?

Thanks

Notice: This transmission is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please delete this transmission and any attachments and
notify the sender by return email immediately.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited.