To: <samba@lists.samba.org>
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 4:30 PM
Subject: [Samba] logon script not working

I cannot figure out why my logon script does not work. Here are my settings. Here is my smb.conf:

login script = netlogon\logon.bat
[netlogon]
comment = Network Logon Service
path = /home/netlogon
admin users = @ntadmins
write list = @ntadmins
guest ok = Yes
locking = No

Here is my logon.bat:

@echo off
net time \\servername /set /yes
net use p: \\servername\profiles\%username%

When I execute logon.bat from a command line, the drive is properly mounted. I want this script to execute at logon time like it is supposed to. Any ideas as to why this fails?
Thanks,
Matt