The LDAP server is working fine as I said it works fine in the command line.

Anymore suggestions?

email me: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks

Adrian

Hello members

I really have ran out of options here, and I don't know how to resolve this
issue. I have a Samba LDAP primary domain controller. I have been using LAM -
LDAP Account Manager to manage the accounts. The command line appears to be
working correctly ie - getent passwd, getent group, id username, id computer,
adding and removing accounts.

Problem: When I logon to the LAM page (ldap account manager) and try to login I get an error "LDAP error, server says: (-1) Can't contact LDAP server"

LAM is configured correctly, and it used to work. I am almost positive this is not a "LAM" issue.

Please email me suggestions or solutions: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Many Thanks

Adrian.

Quoting Adrian Sender <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

This seems like a stupid advice, but is your LDAP server running? Are you sure
you haven't changed LDAP server's settings?