it seems to be easy:

force create modes for files should be 700
the directory that "owns" the files should be writeable/readable for everyone (to copy/create files)

owner (of the directory and new files) should be someone != member of your group, where everybody is in (e.g. domain users) -> a dummy user

inherit permissions = yes
inherit acls = yes
inherit owner = yes

just play with it

greez

Aldi wrote:
Hello, I am running Suse Linux 9.3 an Samba 3.0.20pre.

I want to set up a folder where the user can only store files and copy
them to an other folder. The User should not be able to delete modify or
open the stored messages.

Any ideas how I can realize this?

Thanks! Greez

--