On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 10:52:01AM +0600, Ilia Chipitsine wrote:
RNuno wrote:

Hi,

I have a samba-3.0.14a + Ldap backend working with roaming profiles
all machines are Windows XP fully patched. This is working with no
problems for all the machines on the network except mine :\

<snip/>

So it's not from the user or the smb.conf it's really related with my PC.
My PC reads the profile from the samba share but somehow it dont saves it.

I already tryed with another user on my machine and the behavior is the
same as anyone had a problem like this before? any clues or hints how I
can debug this problem?

I've already formated the PC *again* and with only XP fully patched the
problem remains, I tryed changing to local profile and then change back
again to roaming but no go.

Please help, regards

read Microsoft article 221833 how to debug roaming profiles.

Has some one a more complete URL?

they sometimes re-organise their site, so I'd stay with article numbers,
not URLs...

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;221833

-- RNuno

Cheers,