Hi! I've running an samba3 as domain controller and have also connected some linux machines with winbind. My problem now is that wbinfo shows all users on the linux server, even system users. How can I limit this to an range of user ids or only to users which can login? It specially looks bad on a suse standard install as the kdm shows all possible users. On kubuntu its not that bad as it doesn't show all possible users in the default setup.