* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [29/07/2005 1242EDT]:
> We have tried both IPSecuritas and VPN Tracker on the client machines.
> Both have the same errors.  A google on that error message suggests
> that it is being generated in smbfs_smb.c in the Samba code.

At least we know where the problem is probably hiding.

I don't have access to Tiger; still running Panther (10.3.9) on my
laptop.  However I could try to reproduce this error over the weekend.

Any other mac users out there? Please chime in. :)

> One thing I forgot to mention - the Mac clients can connect without
> problems to a WinNT server, VPN or local.  Dangit.

:/

--
SA Valaran Corp
GPG: 0xEC705AE9