Ok, I seem to have everything back to normal, except for one thing that seems strange to me. I have 3 samba servers going for my domain, all using the LDAP database for usernames. I have my logon script that maps drives according to the groups that the users are in. I put the logonscript on each of the servers. I was assuming that whichever server accepted the logon, that would be the computer that creates the logon script. I noticed that two of the computers are actually creating this file.

If I do a 'smbstatus -p' on either machine, it shows the user logged into both. Is the what should be happening? the drives look like they map correctly.

--
Scott Mayo
Technology Coordinator

Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it
holds the universe together.