Folks,

any suggestion?

Felipe.

----- Mensagem de [EMAIL PROTECTED] ---------
   Data: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:30:21 -0300
   De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Endereço para Resposta (Reply-To): [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assunto: [Samba] Profiles 'problem'
     Para: samba@lists.samba.org

Hello,

I use samba-3.0.14a_1,1 on FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE. Everything is running
perfectly.

Today, the profile of my users are stored on the file server. For example:

John logon on the Windows 2000 Professional workstation called
machine01. It's
the first logon of John on this machine, but him already have a
profile stored
on the file server. When John logon to machine01, the profile of John are
downloaded from file server to machine01. Desktop, My Documents,
Documents and
Settings and all other stuff of John are now in machine01, and John
can access
all him stuffs on machine01. That's the problem.

I don't want John download (and upload to the file server too) all him stuff,
only the following directories:

a) c:\documents and settings\john\application data\mozilla;
b) c:\documents and settings\john\application data\thunderbird;

Does anybody knows how to do it?

Here, my smb.conf:

su-2.05b# cat /usr/local/etc/smb.conf
[global]
       netbios name = FILESERVER
       workgroup = MYDOMAIN
       server string = My FILESERVER
       passdb backend = smbpasswd
       os level = 255
       preferred master = yes
       domain master = yes
       local master = yes
       security = user
       domain logons = yes
       logon path = \\%N\profiles\%U
       logon drive = H:
       logon home = \\homeserver\%U\winprofile
       admin users = neuwald
       time server = yes
       logon script = %u.bat
       add machine script = /usr/sbin/pw useradd -g machines -s
/usr/bin/false
-d /dev/null -n %u
       display charset = iso8859-1
       log level = 20