Hi all.
Just tried to upgrade our test PDC server from 3.0.14a to 3.0.20, and now
i've stumbled in to the following error.
Using the User Manager for Domains causes a "Procedure out of range" error.
Using DameWare  NT Utilities causes the application to crash.
Tried both in WIN2000 and XP.
If I downgrade to 3.0.14a again everything is OK.
Server Manager works OK in both versions.
I'm trying to use samba-3.0.20, smblda-tools-0.9.1 and openldap-2.2.13 on a
FC3 server.
I may supply a level 10 debug log if necessary.

TIA
Bruno Guerreiro