Thanks.

I'll have a look at the AD servers.

Svend Sorensen wrote:

Is it possible that the RestrictAnonymous setting was changed on the
Windows AD server in response to the Zotob worm?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;246261

On 8/23/05, graeme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a very strange issue.  I have a linux box connection to a Windows
2003 domain.  I use to be connect to is just fine.  Yesterday it broke.
Now i'm trying to rejoin.  In a level 3 debug i get

unable to connect to server (anonymously) NT_STATUS_UNSUCCSESSFULL.

This use to work and works in my lab environment.

.

--
Chaos. Panic. Disorder. My work here today is done