Hi list!

I need your expertise.

How do I do to rid of the banner  "SAMBA 3.0.14a  on debian on sarge
(pdcsrv)"

I can see that when I use the M$ server tools and I've tried to rewrite the
string but when I click "ok" the string still the same, what I mean is that
no matter what I write there it doesn't change.

I use JXplorer to navigate throw my ldap directory  but  the string is from
samba and not from ldap so I can't see the string in ldap.

By the way I would like to say thanks to Joachim for the kixtart logon tip,
It is working like charm now.

Thank you all advance.

Edson Capitani.

FDUP