From: stenon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: sexta-feira, 9 de Setembro de 2005 11:40
To: Bruno Guerreiro; samba@lists.samba.org
Subject: Re: [Samba] cups driver

hi,

it's almost good !

i can add new driver and it's uploading in my $print share on my samba server
but when i want to save my change ...
"printer configuration connot be saved, access denied"

so i have change access on my directory /var/lib/samba/printers ... nothing

where could i see my access denied ? which directory is it ? because logs are empty

thanks ...