I used the following command to set users on my samba server (who are part of the users group) to be able to log into the domain on win xp clients as Administrators.

net groupmap modify ntgroup="Domain Admins" unixgroup=users

I can verify this by typing "net groupmap list." The other windows groups that are listed are all set to "-1" as I have not set them yet. My question is, how do I undo the above command?

I was only fooling around with group mapping, and do not intend to use it. So, I would like to set everything back to -1. Also, is there a control file somewhere that holds the group mapping information?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Robert