After migration of an NT4 domain to Samba we find that when users log in they have a new profile. Since we cannot deal with this on all of the computers with all of the users we have had to stop the migration. I have searched through the archive and not been able to find any answers to this issue, I did find a relevant article though and apparently they didn't have an answer in 2002. http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2002-August/050163.html
Has anyone found a way to resolve this?
We are not using roaming profiles.